|home||ask me||submit||archive||Who am I?|
Robert Carlyle is the most Scottish looking person ever. He’s one of those people you can just tell grew up in Glasgow. He wears that expression on his face and translates it in how he dresses.
Craig Ferguson is another example of this, although it’s been greatly diluted since he became an American.
They’re just undeniably Scottish without even opening their mouths or showing you their birth certificates.
- dejatoo likes this
- dolefiend likes this
- learbeer likes this
- deanmartiann likes this
- bp301984 likes this
- stephen-fryster likes this
- sycoraxic reblogged this from rdjsusie
- thisangelinhell likes this
- faerietoken reblogged this from rdjsusie and added:
- emmaswaan likes this
- rdjsusie reblogged this from there-is-a-town-in-maine
- janetblack likes this
- rdjsusie likes this
- there-is-a-town-in-maine posted this